- Sleep inducing
- Resilient to mold pests, and diseases
- Loves warmth
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the San Fernando Valley Kush Strain
Between three and five feet tall, San Fernando Valley Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds become a cultivar that is easy to grow with some TLC. It’s rugged, and tough against familiar marijuana issues, such as pathogens, pests, and mold. Weighty buds are well supported by sturdy limbs, so no support is needed. Foliage can get thick, so some pruning is necessary to ward off moisture related issues. Although she prefers a balmy climate, she can handle cooler temps. If you are growing multiple plants, a Sea of Green (SOG) method will max limited space. Yields run from 12 ounces per meter squared indoors to 18 ounces per plant outside.
- Resists common problems
- 36-60 inches tall
- Up to 18 ounces per plant
- Needs some pruning
Experience the San Fernando Valley Kush Strain
At 22%, San Fernando Valley Kush Feminized has the power to give you a good ride. This Indica dominant hybrid has soothing, laid-back body effects while providing euphoric, trippy journeys for the mind. The skunky aroma is complimented by lemon-lime, sweet and tropical flavors. Medical patients take advantage of her therapeutic properties against stress, tension, depression, headaches, and joint inflammation.
- 22% THC
- Indica dominant
- Good cerebral effects
- Skunky, sweet, and citrus flavors
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Skunk|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-18 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 39-59 inches|
Foliage becomes yellow or brownish
Soil is wet
Pineapple Haze Feminized
Cheese Diesel Feminized
Legend OG Feminized
Harpoon Rock Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
San Fernando Valley Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate