- Very Colorful
- Extremely Easy to Grow
- Great Tasting
- High THC
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Shishkaberry Punch Strain
Combining Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani, Shishkaberry Punch Feminized Cannabis Seeds have strong genetics. Flourishing in most climates with only the slightest TLC, they resist most problems that other cannabis strains are susceptible to. Growing to about five feet tall, if height is limited, you can use a variety of HST and LST methods to limit vertical growth. Thick herbage can use occasional grooming to prevent moisture-related problems; try not to overdo it, but she can recover easily from minor errors. This pretty cultivar has lavender flowers with golden pistils, and when exposed to cool night temps brings out plum highlights. Yields are excellent, 19 ounces per meter2 indoors, and 18 ounces per plant outside.
- Steller genetics
- Minimal care
- About 60 inches
- Big yields
Experience the Shishkaberry Punch Strain
Mostly Indica Shishkaberry Punch Feminized Cannabis has a high THC level of 25%, so prepare for a strong ride. You get a euphoric head rush to kick off the buzz, then quickly heads to the body. Achy muscles relax, tension releases, a sense of calm introspection settles in. Best reserved for evenings and weekends, clear the couch for TV marathons and snoozing. Very tasty Shishkaberry Punch has an earthy, fresh berry taste, and when smoked add a tangy grape aftertaste. Medical patients love the soothing, albeit strong, effects and use Shishkaberry Punch in their battle against arthritis, depression, headaches, and just about anything stress-related.
- Mostly Indica
- 25% THC
- Very tasty
- Good for high tolerance MMJ tokers
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 25%|
|Taste and Smell:||Creamy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 31-59 inches|
If you suspect nutrient burn, you can flush your soil with plain water to help remove excess nutrients
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Shishkaberry Punch Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate