- Skunky aroma
- Used to create new strains
- Hardy and resilient
- Very popular
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Skunk #1 Strain
Spawning many hybrids, Skunk #1 Feminized Cannabis Seeds is a popular strain for users, breeders, and growers alike. It’s tough and durable, with strong landrace genetics, and forgiving of minor rookie mistakes. The thick, Indica phenotype foliage needs to be kept groomed to promote airflow, helping to prevent moisture retention, which can lead to mold, mildew, and pests. Averaging between three and a half to four feet, it’s the right size for gardens and tents, although some stretching can occur. When growing multiple plants, use a Sea of Green strategy to maximize harvests and light coverage. Yields are good with Skunk #1, 18 ounces per meter indoors, and 19 ounces per plant outside.
- Very popular with breeders as a parent strain
- Landrace genetics
- Forgiving of minor mistakes
- Excellent yields
Experience the Skunk #1 Strain
Indica dominant Skunk #1 Feminized Cannabis smells like Pepe Le Pew at an orgy. If you like skunky strains, this one is very pungent. The loud aroma also has citrus and sweet notes, and actually tastes good, unless the skunk bothers you. Being Indica dominant, Skunk #1 is an excellent early evening strain. Mood elevating Sativa hits first, energetic and improving concentration, perfect for finishing the day’s tasks. It lasts for about an hour, you may want to prepare some food during this time, you’re gonna want to eat. When the Indica creeps in, clear the couch or settle in a comfy chair and enjoy relaxing, muscle-soothing body effects, a great nightcap. Medical patients benefit from both the uplifting and calming effects, and they also claim analgesic properties.
- Indica dominant
- Very pungent
- Night strain
- Starts out with some Sativa effects
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 17%|
|Taste and Smell:||Skunky|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 16-19 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 59-79 inches|
“It turns out, the stinky culprits in both substances belong to a family of prenylated volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs), a subset of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), according to a 2021 study published in the journal ACS Omega”.
taken from https://www.livescience.com/why-cannabis-smells-like-skunk
Chocolope Kush Feminized
California Dream Feminized
Durban Poison Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
How-to Germinate Feminized Seeds
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Skunk #1 Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate