- Smells like a skunk
- Good in small areas
- Huge, dense buds
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Skunk Auto Strain
Growing to between three and four feet tall, Skunk Autoflower Cannabis Seeds can fit in most grow spaces with no problem. Skunk is a mainstay of breeding cannabis, present in about half of the genetics for marijuana strains, accounting for the skunky smell a lot of them have. Wide, Sativa-style internodes make pruning easy, if it needs to be done at all. Outdoors, like most autos, yields are minimal, only two to four ounces per plant. Harvests are much better in a controlled, indoor environment, reaching up to 18 ounces per meter squared of growing space.
- 36-48 inches tall
- Prolific strain
- Better indoors
- 18 ounce yields
Experience the Skunk Auto Strain
13% THC levels aren’t going to satisfy hardcore tokers, but Skunk Autoflower Cannabis Seeds produce giant, tasty buds that make a perfect all-day smoke. If you like skunky-tasting weed, this is the original strain, albeit the auto-flower version. The high starts with a strong Sativa head rush, uplifting and euphoric, but is quickly replaced by a mellow body buzz. The low THC allows you to partake any time of day, and it’s good for new smokers or those with a low tolerance. Medical users who need to smoke a lot to alleviate symptoms find the gentle nature and great skunky taste perfect for treating various ailments, claiming effectiveness against migraines, anxiety, depression, low appetite, and arthritis.
- 13% THC
- All-day strain
- Good for new smokers or those with a low tolerance
- Balanced hybrid
|THC:||Up to 13%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sour|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-18 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 35-46 inches|
The pH levels of your water and soil need to be within a specific range for your plants to absorb nutrients properly. Regularly test the pH levels and adjust as needed.
THC Level: 22%
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 14%
Blue Fruit Autoflower
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 15%
Blue Cheese Autoflower
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 19%
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Skunk Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate