- Moderate effects
- Grows well indoors or out
- Skunky diesel aroma
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Skunk Diesel Strain
By breeding Skunk with NYC Diesel, Skunk Diesel Feminized Cannabis Seeds are created. They become a tiny, high yielding cultivar that’s easy to grow. Staying under two feet tall, they are easy to grow indoors, and will fit in any tents or a closet. Resilient and hardy, they also do very well outside, but their strong odor makes it hard to hide their presence. Indoors you may want to install filtration, or tell people you have a pet pole cat. Doing equally well in soil or hydro, you wont need to do any topping due to the size. The only TLC they require is thinning its thick foliage for proper airflow and light coverage. Although small in stature, yields are excellent, 18 ounces per meter indoors, 18 ounces per plant outside.
- Diminutive, under 24 inches
- Surprisingly good yields for such a small plant
- Very pungent
- Thick foliage needs to be trimmed
Experience the Skunk Diesel Strain
Overwhelming skunk and fuel scents dominate your grow area with Skunk Diesel Feminized Cannabis Seeds. When smoked, earthiness and kerosene come to the fore, dank and pungent. Citrusy notes are in the background, sweetness and sour, with just a hint of lemon. Sativa effects open the show, smooth and mood-elevating, but they don’t last long before the Indica dominance begins creeping in. Long-lasting, happy and relaxing, Skunk Diesel makes weekends and nights a time for calm introspection, watching the tube, and snoozing. Prepare some snacks so you don’t have to get up during the high. Even though it has low CBD levels, many therapeutic users enjoy Skunk Diesel for its mood-boosting, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Very strong fuel and skunk aromas
- 17% THC
- Indica domonant
- Good medical applications
|Strain:||Indica Dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 17%|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Pungent|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 16-24 inches|
When adding soil amendments, it is important to follow instructions carefully and to test the pH levels of your soil to ensure that it is within the proper range for your plants to absorb nutrients effectively. Using the wrong type of soil amendment or using it in too high a concentration can result in nutrient burn, which can damage your plants and reduce yields
Triangle Kush Feminized
Super Silver Haze
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Skunk Diesel Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate