- Highly aromatic
- Parent strain to tons of other strains
- Compact plant fits into any grow tent
- Robust, good for outdoor grow
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Skunk Strain
Since all of their genetics come from landrace strains, Skunk Feminized Cannabis Seeds produce plants that are resilient and tough. Able to stand up to poor climates, you should still strive to give them the best growing conditions so that they reach their potential. Under six feet tall, Skunk takes after its Indica physical traits, thick foliage, and medium stature. More buds to leaf percentage cuts down on pruning, but its bushiness means you will have to do some grooming to increase sun coverage and airflow. Strong limbs can hold its colas, so you don’t usually have to supply any support. Using a Sea of Green (SOG) indoors, you maximize space and can yield 19 ounces per meter2, outdoors up to 19 ounces per plant.
- Good harvests
- Mix of landrace strains
- Bushy, needs some pruning
Experience the Skunk Strain
Roughly half of the genetics of marijuana contain Skunk Feminized Cannabis Seeds genes, which make them the grand-mommy of them all. Pungent skunky aromas that most associate with good pot will fill your grow area. When smoked you get a strong, stinky skunk flavor, and adds a sweet and sour lemony aftertaste. Moderate THC levels of 14% make the strain beginner or low tolerance friendly, while still providing a good buzz. Starting with a Sativa head buzz, joyous, energetic, and mood-improving, it hits fast. Showing its Indica dominance, energy is soon replaced by a relaxing, soothing body stone. A favorite amongst the medical marijuana crowd, the low THC is a benefit, allowing daily smokers to take their medicine while staying productive. People use Skunk to fight ailments like low appetite, chronic inflammation, low energy, and depression.
- Modest 14% THC
- Genetic superstar
- Pungent skunky aromas
- Indica dominant
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 14%|
|Taste and Smell:||Skunky|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 16-19 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 59-71 inches|
The terpene responsible for the skunky smell commonly associated with cannabis is myrcene. Myrcene is a terpene that is found in high concentrations in many strains of cannabis, particularly in Indica strains. It is known for its musky, earthy aroma that is often described as “skunky.”
Super Skunk Feminized
Great White Shark
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Blue Widow Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Skunk Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Homegrown Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate