- Daytime strain
- Grows well indoors or out
- Popular among medical users
|24 hour Client|
|Strain:||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 23%|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Skunk|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Lineage:||Skunk # 1|
|Average Height:||Up to 59 inches|
Grow the Skunky Jack Strain
Great lineage from genetic powerhouses Jack Herer and Skunk #1, Skunky Jack Feminized Cannabis Seeds are best suited for experienced growers. Low humidity is a must as she is susceptible to mold, and indoors make sure to install fans to keep the air moving. Thin limbs will probably need supporting, so stakes or a trellis may be necessary. You can replace supporting the limbs with a SCroG setup, which will help maximize yields, this strain absolutely thrives in this environment. Staying under five feet tall, harvests are excellent, 14 ounces per meter squared indoors, and 18 ounces per plant outside. Skunky Jack is also a very striking plant, a beautiful addition to your grow room.
- Beautiful plant
- Great genetics
- Good yields
- Watch the humidity levels
Experience the Skunky Jack Strain
Sativa dominant Skunky Jack Feminized Cannabis is a classic daytime strain, delivering a mood boost and plenty of energy. To help balance things out, there is also a good amount of Indica, so you get an even head and body high. The cerebral effects are strong, but you won’t get freaky, just happy and high. 23% THC makes it strong enough for grizzled pot smokers, but newer tokers may need to moderate. MMJ users also enjoy Skunky Jack, as a number of ailments are purported to be helped by this wonderful strain. An obvious skunky smell is offset by a surprising lemony and pine aroma, with a hint of sweetness.
- Sativa dominant
- 23% THC
- Skunk, lemon, and pine aromas
- Head high effects
Skunky Jack is great for daytime use, strong at 23% THC, but not enough to be overwhelming. It has enough Indica to counterbalance the Sativa, but not so much as to cause inactivity
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Skunky Jack Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate