- Delicious flavor
- Trichome-covered buds
- Very hardy, doesn’t mind cool weather
- High THC
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Somango Strain
One of the few issues when growing Somango Feminized Cannabis Seeds is dealing with the height. It can stretch up to eight feet tall, but using a Sea of Green (SOG) will encourage lateral growth instead of vertical, and you can use this technique indoors or out.
A garden beauty, the foliage turns from deep green to a wonderful deep purple, lovely in any setting. It’s a hardy cultivar, able to withstand cooler temperatures, and isn’t overly prone to marijuana issues. Yields are modest at 11 ounces per meter squared indoors, and 11 ounces per plant outside.
- Can get to 96 inches tall
- Pretty purple coloration
- Resilient outdoors
- Modest yields
Experience the Somango Strain
The first thing you notice about the flower from Somango Feminized Cannabis Seeds is the great taste and smell. Mango dominates both, along with other fruity flavors. They are complimented by an earthy aroma, with hints of spice and vanilla. THC levels of 22% make Somango more than enough for most users, but if used in moderation it doesn’t cause couch lock like most Indica dominants.
Situations like chores around the house can be accomplished while under its influence, although if you want to nap or sleep it won’t interfere like a Sativa. It’s a great social strain, relaxing but not overwhelming, allowing everyone to mellow out and enjoy each other’s company, without hyperactivity. Medical usage is perfect for those needing a stronger kick from their Indica, but want to stay productive. Some of the issues it is used against include chronic inflammation and headaches, anything stress related, sleep deprivation, and depression.
- Citrus and mango aromas
- Indica dominant
- 22% THC
- Good for sharing
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Tropical|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 11 ounces outdoors|
Big Skunk Korean
|Height:||Up to 79 inches|
Pale green color on the foliage can be an indication your cannabis plant isn’t properly hydrated
White Widow Feminized
Cheese Diesel Feminized
Kali Mist Feminized
Purple Jazz Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Somango Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate