- Great THC level
- Energetic strain
- AKA Sour D
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Sour Diesel Auto Strain
New growers and old veterans alike find Sour Diesel Autoflower Cannabis Seeds easy to cultivate. Pests, mold, and disease resistant, you can easily grow them outdoors, and if you have a humid growing season, it’s perfect for Sour Diesel. Protect her from heavy rain, as that is too much of a good thing. She can even handle cooler environments without a problem. Coming in around three feet tall, Sour D will squeeze in almost anywhere, and you can implement a SOG or SCrOG to maximize production. Soil or hydro, or a mix of perlite and soil or soil and coco coir, she does well in any substrate, depending on your experience and choice. Unusual for an auto, she performs very well outdoors, giving you 12 ounces of bud per plant. In a controlled environment, you should harvest 11 ounces per meter squared.
- New grower friendly
- Likes humidity
- About 36 inches tall
- Better yields outdoors
Experience the Sour Diesel Auto Strain
Artists, rappers, musicians, and writers consider Sour Diesel Autoflower Cannabis a favorite for inspiring creativity. Strongly Sativa dominant, it really gets the imagination pumping, perfect for original thoughts and deeds. Also known as Sour D, it helps you dive into projects with laser-like focus, and provides the drive to accomplish your projects. Medical users also claim many therapeutic values in fighting various maladies, including chronic inflammation, migraines, anything stress related, and depression. The taste of Sour D is sweet, with some sour notes, and a strong overtone of fuel. In the garden neighbors might notice the aroma, and indoors you may want to use filtration.
- Favored for creative thinking
- Strongly Sativa dominant
- Good THC level of 23%
- Sweet and sour taste
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 23%|
|Taste and Smell:||Lemon|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 12 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 30-39 inches|
Autoflowering plants can be trained and pruned to control their shape and increase yield, just like traditional cannabis strains. Just make sure to do it early, during the veg phase, as autos usually flower faster and have less time to heal
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 27%
Moby Dick Autoflower
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 23%
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
Banana Kush Autoflower
THC Level: 16%
Critical + 2.0 Autoflower
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Sour Diesel Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate