- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- Pungent Diesel Aroma
- 20% THC
- Uplifting effects
|FREE & DISCREET |
- Free Shipping in the USA!
- Orders Typically Arrive in a Week to Ten Days
- No Hassle Damage Policy
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Bank Transfer
- Credit or Debit Cards
- 25 Years in the Business
- First Rate Customer Support
- Affordable Pricing
- Multiple, Convenient Ways to Pay
- Germination Guaranteed
|Strain|| Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
40% Indica 60% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:|| Diesel|
|Flowers in:||10-14 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 5-15 ounces per 3ft2|
|Lineage:||created in 1990s in California|
Experience the Sour Diesel Auto Strain
AKA “Sour D” Sour Diesel Autoflower was named due to its strong diesel smell. A Sativa Dominant Hybrid with an excellent THC level of 20%, Sour Diesel has a long-lasting high. Even though there is 40% Indica in its genes, the effects are pure Sativa. Energizing and uplifting, without couch lock, Sour Diesel is a great daytime strain. It also is a great medical strain, helping improve mood, pain management, inflammation, and concentration, among other conditions. Sour D has a pungent, fuel aroma, very strong, with a touch of sour and herbs. The taste is bitter, earthy, and sour, quite the combination.
- Also called Sour D
- strong fuel aroma
- Strong Sativa-like effects
- Great daytime strain
Cultivating the Sour Diesel Auto Strain
Because it’s an autoflower, there is no need to control lighting schedules, Sour Diesel Autoflower will flower when it reaches a certain level of maturity, based on time rather than photoperiod. Indoor cultivation is recommended for Sour D, based on its susceptibility to powdery mildew. Harvests are significantly lower indoors, though, with it yielding 5 ounces compared to 15 ounces outdoors. Either way, it should flower in nine to ten weeks. Other than the mildew, if you decide to grow her outdoors, she prefers a very warm, semi-dry climate.
- Indoor cultivation is recommended
- Prefers a very warm, semi-dry climate
- 18/6 or 24/0 light schedule
- Susceptible to powdery mildew
The Steppe Climate has just enough rain to support short grasses and shrubs, but not enough for trees unless they are near a water source. Another way to identify this climate condition is grassland with hot summers and cool to bitter winters. Keep the humidity down and don’t overwater. If the soil is damp, it doesn’t need water. Also, keep the area warm.
The Mediterranean Climate is defined by hot, dry summers as well as chilly, wet winters. Cultivars that thrive in these conditions are prone to overwatering, since the growing season is dry. Think California’s coastal climate, given that this is the only Mediterranean climate in the United States. Keep the humidity down and the heat up to emulate these conditions indoors.
- Deals! – find the best prices on marijuana seeds
- Marijuana Grow Guides – all the information you need
- Delivery Guaranteed
- Grow journals – keep track of your growing, and see how others are doing
- Marijuana Grow Kits – Everything needed for cultivating from seed to flower!
- Germination guaranteed
- Autoflower seeds – harvest in 10 to 14 weeks – multiple harvests – Easy for new growers
- Mix Packs – Up to 50% cheaper than buying individually
- Very discreet shipping and handling
- Free shipping to U.S. states
- Forum – interact with other growers, share tips and tricks, reviews
- Blog – Read fantastic articles by experts in the Cannabis business!
Grow support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Free shipping to the USA
Guaranteed germination or the seed will be replaced
If there is a delivery problem seeds will be replaced – FREE
Time needed: 3 days.
Sour Diesel Autoflower Seed Germination Guide
- Soak Seeds
Any cup will do
- Place cup in dark area
Like a closet
- Wait 72 hours
That’s it, you have done it. When you see the tail, time to plant