- High THC
- Big harvests
- Very strong genetics
- Good cloning cultivar
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Indica Dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Yields:||Up to 21-28 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Earthy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 35-47 inches|
Able to grow in almost any reasonable climate, Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds can deal with changing temps and are resistant to most cannabis pests and diseases. Born from mating two iconic cultivars, Sativa Sour Diesel and Indica dominant OG Kush, Sour Kush Feminized inherits mostly Indica grow traits. Staying under four feet tall, high-stress techniques (HST) isn’t necessary to control the height, but if you need her to be shorter, use the low-stress Sea of Green strategy to limit her. Advanced users can use Hydroponics to maximize yields, but she thrives in soil as well, plus it’s cheaper and less complicated. Harvests are fantastic with this money crop, 18 ounces per meter2 indoors, and 28 ounces per plant outside.
- 28 ounces outside
- 18 ounces indoors
- Likes soil or hydro
- Good genetics
Multiple award winner Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds blossom into a unique cultivar. Its pungent aroma will fill your grow area with signature Kush aroma, fresh soil, and kerosene, along with hints of lemon. When smoked you can taste all that plus hints of spice and herbs. Although Indica dominant, Sour Kush won’t make you drowsy unless you overindulge, then it becomes a wonderful sleep aid. The experience is more social, great for partying with friends, loosening the atmosphere but keeping everything mellow. Like many hybrids, the Sativa hits first, heady and euphoric, then gives way to the sedating, less energetic Indica, allowing you to chill while still being high. Used to battle aching muscles, headaches, joint inflammation, and tension, many medical marijuana patients swear by Sour Kush.
- Indica dominant
- 20% THC
- Award winner
- Medical benefits
Hydroponics is a method of growing plants without using soil. Instead, the roots are suspended in a nutrient-rich water solution that provides the plants with all the necessary elements for growth
White Russian Feminized
Tropicana Cookies Purple
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Sunset Sherbet Feminized
Hellfire OG Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Sour Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate