- Good yields
- Exotic genetics
- Sativa leaning effects
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the South African Strain
Sativa dominant South African Feminized Cannabis Seeds can be a little tricky for new growers, but not impossible. They can grow pretty tall, up to six and a half feet. Since they also have Indica genetics, they are capable of getting bushy, so some trimming and pruning may be necessary. If it’s more of a Sativa phenotype, you can use topping to control height and create multiple colas instead of a main one. Alternatively, using a Screen of Green works as well. Low humidity, sunlight, and warmth are required to succeed in growing South African Feminized Cannabis, if your climate doesn’t provide this, you’re better off recreating it indoors. Yields are good, up to 18 ounces per meter indoors, and 21 ounces per plant outside.
- Sativa dominant
- Tall, up to 78 inches
- Trimming and pruning may be necessary
- Up to 21 ounces at harvest
Experience the South African Strain
Mostly Sativa-like effects dominate the experience of consuming South African Feminized Cannabis. Fast-acting effects hit almost as soon as you puff, and it goes straight to your head. Mood improves, making a bad day good, and you get a boost of energy and creativity. There is an Indica component, which serves to counter-balance the uplifting energy towards the end of the stone, but this is still mostly a day strain. Earthy aromas and pineapple notes, sweet and fruity, taste wonderful. It also leaves a slight grape aftertaste. Medical patients have used South African Feminized Cannabis to help against various indications, including migraines, chronic fatigue, mood disorders, and arthritis.
- Sativa effects
- Very complex and tasty flavor profile
- 19% THC
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Taste and Smell:||Apple|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 47-67 inches|
Pruning is the process of removing dead or yellowing leaves and branches to improve the overall health and growth of the plant
Critical Jack Feminized
Girl Scout Kushies
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Bubba’s Gift Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
South African Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate