- Strong, dank aroma
- High THC
- An energizing strain
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Sativa Dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 21%|
|Yields:||Up to 11 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:||Pine|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
Delta three carene
|Average Height:||Up to 59-71 inches|
Grow the Stardawg Strain
Shimmering stars adorn the resin-coated buds grown from Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds. Growing is an agreeable experience as this cultivar is hardy and can survive rookie mistakes. Able to grow to six feet tall, if you want to limit height for indoor growing, a Screen of Green (ScrOG) or topping works well. To thrive outdoors, you need a Mediterranean (hot and dry) growing season, otherwise, mimic it indoors. Relatively short flowering time (eight to 10 weeks) helps shorten overall seed to harvest, when you can reap 21 ounces per meter2 indoors, 11 ounces per plant outdoors.
- Likes it hot and dry
- Up to six feet tall
- Tough, resilient plant
- Short flowering time
Experience the Stardawg Strain
Laughter and good times come from smoking the buds from Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds. Great for sharing with friends, it’s able to bring on chattiness and break down social barriers, along with spine-tingling head effects. Make sure to have snacks at the party, everyone will be hungry. Seasoned users smoke the Sativa heavy strain first thing in the morning, but if you overindulge, the Indica can cause couch lock. At 21%, the THC level is just right for most, and is excellent for medical patients. They use it to battle depression, anxiousness, and chronic fatigue. The aroma is interesting, medicine-like pine, citrus and gasoline; once lit, add skunky to the mix.
- Sativa Dominant
- 21% THC
- Party strain
- Uplifting therapeutic benefits
More Info here
Indica and Sativa are physical characteristics of cannabis, but generally, Indica has body-oriented, relaxing effects, whereas Sativa has more head-oriented, uplifting effects. There are plenty of exceptions, however.
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Cherry AK Feminized
Power Plant Feminized
Critical Bilbo Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Stardawg Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate