- A sociable strain
- Tastes like ripe strawberries
- Mostly Sativa
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Strawberry|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 4 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 47 inches|
Able to resist critters, diseases, and moisture related issues such as mold and rot, Strawberry Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a no-problem growing experience. As long as it’s warm, they don’t need any maintenance beyond common good gardening practices. Sativa-like structure means wide internodal spacing, so no pruning is required beyond removing dead leaves. Under four feet tall, topping and other height reduction techniques aren’t necessary. If you want to try something advanced, they thrive using a hydroponic setup in a Sea of Green. Unfortunately, yields are minimal at four ounces per plant or meter2.
- Almost no pruning
- Resists common cannabis issues
- Thrives in hydro
- Small yields
18% THC levels and mostly Sativa, Strawberry Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a great medical tonic for marijuana patients. The herbs don’t cause drowsiness, allowing for daytime treatment. Mood related problems, migraines, arthritis, or just as a pick-me-up, Strawberry Feminized may help. Socially it works to loosen things up, not so strong as to cause hyperactivity, but to create a feeling of comradery and fellowship. No sitting in the corner drooling for your lower tolerance guests, just happy feelings all around. The big attraction is the taste, fresh wild strawberries and fresh soil, with a spicy note in the background. Its not too harsh, a very smooth smoke.
- 18% THC
- Great for sharing
- Sativa effects
- Strawberry taste
Each cannabis strain’s taste and smell is almost solely based on its unique blend of terpenes
Exodus Cheese Feminized
Amnesia Blue Head Band
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Hindu Kush Feminized
Lemon Haze Diesel
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
How-To Germinate Your Seeds
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Strawberry Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate