- High yields
- Potent THC
- Great strawberry taste
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Strawberry|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 71 inches|
Grow the Strawberry Kush Strain
Strawberry Cough and OG Kush were cross-bred to create Strawberry Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds. They become a simple to grow, tasty, and potent cultivar. It is resilient against pests, but its bushiness makes it susceptible to moisture-related problems, so thinning the thick or dead foliage is recommended. She is a very tall plant, around six feet tall, so if vertical space is an issue, try various topping or other height-reducing techniques. Although the branches are relatively thick, you may need to provide support due to weighty colas. Outdoors a Mediterranean-style climate is ideal, indoors do your best to recreate it. Overall Strawberry Kush Feminized Cannabis is a pretty easy grow as long as you adhere to common good gardening practices. Harvest time is great, with yields of 19 ounces per meter indoors and 21 ounces per plant outside.
- Bushy, so some trimming and pruning necessary
- Very tall for an Indica dominant
- Very nice yields, indoors or out
- May need some branch support
Experience the Strawberry Kush Strain
Smooth smoking, great tasting, 20% THC level Strawberry Kush Feminized Cannabis is a mostly Indica strain. Relief from migraines, depression, stress-related disorders, and more is attested to by medical users. As Strawberry Cough is one of its parents, slight coughing fits are possible when inhaling, but this is more than made up for the great taste. Overt strawberry flavor, combined with Kush earthiness and some herbal notes, make this a unique and delicious treat. The high is Indica-oriented, soothing, and mellow, and is known to bring on happy feelings. There is a Sativa element, which proves a little spark of zest and vigor, but it’s mostly an evening strain.
- Smooth smoking
- Great tasting
- 20% THC
- Mostly Indica effects
If you are prone to paranoia, go with an Indica, and start with low THC, but if you want to get more head effects, Sativa is the way to go
Banana Punch Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Rainbow Zest Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Strawberry Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate