- Short flowering time
- Sleep inducing effects
- Candy-fruit taste
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Sugar Black Rose Strain
Growing into hardy cultivars, Sugar Black Rose Feminized Cannabis Seeds are a moderately easy grow. Combining two genetic powerhouses, Critical Mass and Black Domina, they become an Indica dominant, Indica structured plant. Staying under three feet tall, it grows well indoors or out. Either way, she becomes very thick, needing lots of trimming to avoid moisture-related issues, even though she isn’t susceptible to mold. Indoors Sugar Black Rose thrives in either soil or hydro, soil being cheaper and develops terpenes better, while hydroponics is more difficult to set up but delivers greater yields. Using a Sea of Green (SOG) strategy maximizes area usage. After a quick, six to eight-week, flowering time, you can harvest a pound per meter indoors, and a pound per plant outside.
- Indica structured
- Strong genetics
- Under 36 inches
- Solid yields
Experience the Sugar Black Rose Strain
Laid-back Sugar Black Rose Feminized hits the THC scale at 18%, just right for most users. Nice head effects accompany a deep body stone, and it’s reported to heighten the senses. Colors appear more vivid, sounds clearer, and music and TV more interesting. Best saved for evenings or when you have a clear agenda, laziness and drowsiness become the order of the day, making work a pleasant memory. Therapeutic users claim relief from a variety of symptoms, including suppressed appetite, migraines, chronic joint inflammation, and more. It hits hard and fast, uplifting the spirits and easing tension, the perfect nightcap. Hash-like taste resembles freshly turned soil, and she also has spicy notes.
- 18% THC
- Hash-like taste
- Indica dominant
- Relaxing effects
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Flowery|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 16 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 35 inches|
Get rid of any excess moisture, clean any standing water after watering, especially in trays under pots
Triangle Kush Feminized
Strawberry Banana Cheese
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Purple Star Killer
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Oregon Peach Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Sugar Black Rose Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate