- Short flowering time
- Moderate THC
- Very sweet taste
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
The tasty Sunset Sherbet strain has strong citrus notes, good THC levels, and grows well indoors or out. Fast flowering in six to eight weeks, you can get multiple harvests per year by controlling the veg phase with light adjustments. Hybrid effects that start uplifting, then becoming relaxing, make her both fun and therapeutic.
Growing the Sunset Sherbet strain
Growing Sunset Sherbet Feminized Cannabis Seeds is a fairly straightforward affair. Sharpen your shears, they turn into thick, shaggy, Indica-like bushes. Although resilient, airflow and light coverage is important to combat moisture-related problems. Make sure to do your trimming early, as she has a very short flowering time. This speeds up overall growing time but gives her less time to heal. Preferring a warm, dry environment, Sunset Sherbet Feminized can handle cooler temps, which actually brings out lovely plum hues on the flowers. To maximize harvests indoors, consider using a Sea of Green strategy, and you can reap nine ounces per meter squared from an under three-foot tall plant. Outside she can stretch up to six and a half feet and delivers 11 ounces per plant.
- Candidate for Sea of Green if growing 4 or more plants
- Cool brings out violet colors
- Under 36 inches indoors
- Needs pruning
Experience the Sunset Sherbet strain
Mostly Indica Sunset Sherbet Feminized Cannabis delivers both body and head effects. Trippy Sativa adds a rush to the equation, and it starts first. This uplifting, energizing, and artistic start sets a happy tone as the Indica creeps in, slowing the high down with soothing qualities, and providing a relaxing body buzz. Be prepared to eat, as this delicious strain is known to cause a case of the munchies. Dank earthiness is overlaid by orange sherbet flavor, with notes of hash, giving it a strong, sweet flavor. Medical users like the dual nature of the effects, and use it to battle a wide range of symptoms.
- Very Indica dominant
- Sativa effects first
- Causes hunger
- Medical effects
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Berry|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 11 ounces outdoors|
Girl Scout Cookies
|Height:||Up to 31-79 inches|
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Blue Dream Feminized
Blue Dream Feminized
Black Demon OG
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Sunset Sherbet Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
Gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
Lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
Kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate