- Energizing strain
- Excellent genetics
- Good THC levels
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Super Silver Crack Strain
Bringing the genetics of famous 90% Sativa Super Silver Haze with the great Green Crack, Super Silver Crack Feminized Cannabis Seeds were born. Unusually short for a Sativa stature (two to four feet) allows for easy indoor or stealth growing. Finicky about her environment, unless your climate is perfect, Super Silver Crack is better for indoors, under monitored conditions. You can shorten the height even further using topping, promoting more bud sites and lateral growth. Only use HST during the veg phase, to allow time to heal, as flowering time is fairly short. You can also use a Screen of Green (ScrOG), which accomplishes the same thing with less hassle. Promote airflow and light coverage with grooming, keeping marijuana pestilence at bay. The high maintenance pays off with decent yields of great herb, 12-18 ounces per meter indoors, and 18 ounces per plant outside.
- Very short, between 2-4 feet, for a Sativa
- Solid harvests
- Better grown indoors
- Great genetics
Experience the Super Silver Crack Strain
Experience smokers use mostly Sativa Super Silver Crack Feminized as a morning pick-me-up, but it has more balanced effects for average tokers. The high starts with an invigorating boost, perfect for a post-nap wake-up. It hits fast and lasts a long time, great for accomplishing tasks and tedious chores. The Sativa eventually kicks in, slowing the experience down and relaxing the body. Smoke some more to avoid the Indica, and you have a great daytime strain, or get 40 winks. Medical tokers enjoy the dual-natured benefits that cover a lot of symptoms, including mood disorders, migraines, arthritis, and more. Strong smelling in the garden, Super Silver Crack Feminized has citrusy and fresh soil aromas, and when lit, adds a little chemical aftertaste.
- Can be used in the day
- Fast acting
- Long lasting
- 22% THC
|Strain||Sativa dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Earthy|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Lineage:||Super Silver Haze|
|Height:||Up to 24-47 inches|
There are over 200 flavonoids found in cannabis, and their concentration varies depending on the specific strain and the growing conditions
White Amnesia Feminized
San Fernando Valley
Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Purple Jazz Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Super Silver Crack Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate