- Multiple Award Winner
- 90% Sativa
- Big Harvests
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Super Silver Haze Strain
Terrific trio Skunk #1, Northern Lights, and Haze were cross-bred to create Super Silver Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds. They can be a little problematic to cultivate. Averaging between five and a half to seven and a half feet tall, if left unchecked they can stretch to a gargantuan 10 feet outdoors. Many height reduction techniques can be used, but maybe the simplest method is the Screen of Green (ScrOG). This promotes lateral growth, and provides support for flowering sites by creating a canopy. Not just tall, their foliage is lush and thick, requiring consistent grooming, especially at lower levels. Non-essential leaves waste its precious energy, diverting it from the more productive sites.
Flowering time is long and drawn-out, which allows you to use HST on Super Silver Haze Feminized, but that is when she is most vulnerable to pestilence. Make sure to do most of the trimming and pruning during the veg phase to allow her to heal. Finicky about her growing conditions your season should match a Mediterranean-style climate, summer-like and low humidity, otherwise better in a greenhouse or indoors. Amended organic soil is the medium of choice, although hydro works well it’s more difficult and expensive. Harvest time is tremendous, yields can reach 28 ounces per meter2 indoors, and 21 ounces per plant outside.
- Strong genetic heritage
- Can stretch to 120 inches
- Great harvests
- Thick greenery demands grooming
Experience the Super Silver Haze Strain
Winner of multiple High Times Cannabis Cups, Super Silver Haze Feminized Cannabis is a 90% Sativa powerhouse. Don’t let the moderate 18% THC level fool you, she punches way above her weight. Trippy, psychoactive effects start right after the first puff, setting the tone for the trip. Long-lasting and invigorating, it’s the perfect wake and bake weed for making it through otherwise mundane weekdays. No couch lock with Super Silver Haze, it’s an espresso shot that will keep you awake, alert, and motivated. Prepare your favorite breakfast, and make extra, as it causes ravenous hunger, which is perfect for people suffering from eating disorders or nausea. Other ailments it’s purported to contend with include arthritis, low energy, migraines, and mood problems. With a fresh soil base aroma, it’s also sweet and skunky, with some citrusy notes.
- 90% Sativa
- Award winning strain
- 18% THC
- Long-lasting effects
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 28 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 67-91 inches|
The sex of a cannabis plant can be determined by looking at its pre-flowers, which develop on the nodes (the area where the branches meet the main stem) and will generally emerge several weeks into the flowering stage. The pre-flowers are the first indications of the plant’s sex and will eventually develop into either male or female flowers.
Male plants produce small, round flowers that are usually positioned in clusters. These flowers contain the plant’s male reproductive organs and will eventually produce pollen, which can be used to pollinate female plants.
Female plants, on the other hand, produce more noticeable flowers that are characterized by their white hairs or pistils, which will eventually become the seeds if the plant is pollinated.
Sweet Tooth Feminized
Purple Star Killer
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Northern Critical Feminized
Exodus Cheese Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Super Silver Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate