- Resilient, grows easily
- Thrives indoors
- Very pungent
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain:||Indica dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 14%|
|Yields:||Up to 21 ounces outdoors|
|Taste and Smell:|| Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Average Height:||Up to 55 inches|
Grow the Super Skunk Strain
Extremely easy-to-raise Super Skunk Feminized Cannabis Seeds are perfect for new cultivators and smokers alike. She resists common marijuana diseases, mold, and insects. Able to survive poor circumstances, give her Mediterranean-like conditions for best results. Very little upkeep is required beyond standard good gardening practices, maybe removing dying leaves. Thin foliage means hardly any pruning, topping and other height reduction techniques aren’t needed due to her short stature of less than four and a half feet, and she grows fast. All substrates work well for Super Skunk, and she thrives in a Sea of Green. Indoors you may want to invest in a carbon filter to help with the pungent odor. Harvests are good with Super Skunk Feminized Cannabis Seeds, capable of producing 18 ounces per meter indoors, and 21 ounces of flower per plant outdoors.
- Super easy to cultivate
- Resistant to common marijuana cultivation problems
- Good yields
- Under 54 inches
Experience the Super Skunk Strain
If you like skunky weed, Super Skunk Feminized Cannabis is your choice. Ammonia-like skunk scent with surprising sweet, citrus, and woodsy notes makes this pot surprisingly palatable. With a low THC level of 14%, this dope is perfect for people who want good, skunky pot flavor and a mild buzz without getting totally stoned. Perfect as a sleep aid, medical users take advantage of its hunger inducing qualities to fight side effects from chemotherapy and other nausea side effects from their treatments. It also offers relief from rheumatism, migraines, anxiousness, and depression.
- Very skunky scent
- 14% THC
- Great sleep aid
- Perfect for low tolerance smokers
Odorous smells with cannabis plants is usually reflective of the terpene profile, and each strain has its own identifying aroma. When growing, they smell the strongest during flowering. If it’s too much indoors, try installing a carbon filtration in your tent
Great White Shark
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Blue Widow Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Super Skunk Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate