- Giant colas
- Very potent
- Therapeutic properties
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
|Strain||Sativa Dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Skunky|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 39-59 inches|
Growing Super Skunky Jack Feminized Cannabis Seeds indoors gets far better yields than outdoors. 18 ounces per meter2 is possible, compare to only four ounces per plant outside. Although she averages between three and five feet, sometimes she stretches, so some height reduction techniques may be needed. The best way to do that is using a Screen of Green, which promotes lateral as opposed to vertical growth. Fringe benefits of scrogging is the screen provides support for the limbs, more budding sites, and better light coverage. Although Sativa dominant, she has shaggy foliage, so some pruning is required.
- Better indoors
- Can stretch if no training
- Some pruning required
- Scrogging works well
Love-child of famous Jack Herer and Superskunk, Super Skunky Jack Feminized Cannabis combines those strong genetics to create a Sativa dominant hybrid. The Jack Herer Sativa influence acts quickly, sparking creativity and artistic thoughts. Uplifted mood and happy feelings are its hallmark, inspiring better productivity for your tasks. Concentration improves, tough situations become easier, and your outlook brightens. Have some chow nearby, Super Skunky Jack brings on the munchies. Medical users use it to battle any ailments that are draining, and also say it works against arthritis. A complex terpene profile contributes to a diverse flavor profile, skunky and Haze-y, with citrus and spicy notes.
- Great genetics
- Sativa dominant
- 20% THC
The distinct skunky odor of some strains of cannabis is due to the presence of specific organic compounds called terpenes, particularly one called myrcene. These terpenes are also found in other plants, such as hops, and are responsible for the characteristic aroma of some strains of marijuana. The smell is often described as pungent, earthy, and musky, and can be quite strong.
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Critical 47 Feminized
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Super Skunky Jack Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate