- One of the easiest strains to grow
- Nice fruity aroma
- Daytime usage
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
One of the easiest to cultivate strains, it’s perfect for new growers and experienced alike, providing a trouble free experience
|Strain:||Sativa dominant hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Yields:||Up to 11 ounces indoors|
|Taste and Smell:|| Woody|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Lineage:||Big Skunk #1|
Sweet Pink Grapefruit
|Average Height:||Up to 47 inches|
Grow the Sweet Island Strain
Sativa-dominant hybrid Sweet Island Feminized Cannabis Seeds are one of the easiest strains to grow. Under four feet tall with thick, strong limbs, no support is needed to carry the weight of the buds. Innately rebuffing common marijuana maladies, provide airflow with fans indoors to further protect against mold. Thin, Sativa-like leaves also help promote air currents, one less thing to worry about. Shelter plants from storms, and use good gardening practices, this cultivar will do the rest. To maximize output, use a Screen of Green (ScrOG), and she can handle some HST if you want to further reduce height. Yields are modest, 11 ounces indoors, and 7 ounces outside.
- Under four feet tall
- Very easy to grow
- Use the ScrOG to maximize yields
- Resists common marijuana problems
Experience the Sweet Island Strain
Woody, grapefruit, and grape make up the the lovely, sweet aromas of Sweet Island Feminized Cannabis. Moderate THC levels of 19% make smoking this mostly Sativa herb a pleasant, not overwhelming experience. Known to bring on laughing fits, it’s a productive daytime strain, and very social, great to share with friends. Fast-acting head effects put everyone in a good mood, perfect for parties. Medically it’s used to battle depression, fatigue, arthritis, and tension.
- 19% THC
- Delicious taste
- Strongly Sativa
- Daytime strain
South African Feminized
Rosetta Stone Feminized
Bubba’s Gift Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Sweet Island Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate