- Multiple awards
- Exotic lineage
- Indica without the couch lock
- Good resistance to insects and mold
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Sweet Tooth Strain
Mostly Indica Sweet Tooth Feminized Cannabis Seeds only grow to about two to three feet tall, a convenient size for stealth grows or indoors. Though short, yields are excellent, 19 ounces per meter2 indoors, and up to 28 ounces per plant alfresco. Making outdoor growing even easier, Sweet Tooth resists mold, pathogens, and pesky insects. Lush, Indica-like bushiness means some pruning is necessary to get air and light to its innermost sections. Not fond of cold, prepare to move her to shelter during frost. Large, heavy flowers may need some support towards the end of the grow. When exposed to cooler temps at night, Sweet Tooth’s foliage develops lovely magenta streaks. Indoors use a Sea of Green (SOG) to maximize space usage.
- Mostly Indica
- 24-36 inches tall
- Problem resistant
- Excellent yields
Experience the Sweet Tooth Strain
2000 and 2001 High Times Cannabis Cup winner Sweet Tooth Feminized Cannabis is 70% Indica but has balanced indications. The Sativa hits first, psychedelic enhancing the senses, making experiences more vivid. It gives a boost of energy and inspiration, a good time to finish chores or work. Expect to get hungry, it’s not called Sweet Tooth for nothing. Used in moderation, you can avoid couch-lock, but be aware the Indica does cause drowsiness, so best used in the late afternoon. Dual effects mean more indications treated for medical patients, and Sweet Tooth is said to battle depression, cramps, sleeplessness, and stress. Sweet, tropical, floral, and woody aromas and taste make Sweet Tooth very tasty.
- Award winner
- Balanced effects
- Causes munchies
- MMJ users find her effective
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Woody|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 28 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 24-35 inches|
Neem oil is a natural pesticide made from the neem tree that can be used to control a variety of pests
Purple Haze Feminized
Super Silver Haze
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Oregon Peach Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Sweet Tooth Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate