- Slightly Indica dominant
- After dinner strain
- Resilient grower
- California cultivar
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Tahoe Kush Strain
Able to be cultivated in most reasonable environments, Tahoe Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds are easy to raise. To get the best out of them, provide dry, warm, summer-like conditions. If there is a threat of frost, don’t hesitate to move them to shelter. Indoors you may want to install air filtration, they are very smelly. One thing to watch out for is mold. Thick colas are susceptible, as is the dense foliage, so some pruning is necessary. She grows well indoors or out, and you can use any medium. Use hydro to increase yields, or organic soil to boost terpene production. Indoors using a Sea of Green (SOG), yields can reach 11 ounces per meter. Outside, you can reap 14 ounces per plant, from a plant under four feet tall.
- Solid yields for its size
- An easy grow
- Loud aroma
- Needs pruning to prevent mold
Experience the Tahoe Kush Strain
Although Indica dominant, Tahoe Kush Feminized Cannabis offers a well-balanced high. Perfect for late afternoons or early evenings, you get about an hour and a half of Sativa, head oriented and energizing. Hunger and focus compliment the uplifting buzz, which then becomes very Indica-oriented. Energy becomes laziness, uplifted becomes sedated, but still happy. Find a comfy spot on the couch, drowsiness and sleep are likely to follow. Pungent smell in the garden is followed by strong taste, earthy Kush with piney and citrus notes. MMJ users claim relief from a multitude of symptoms, including rheumatism, low appetite, chronic headaches, and general pain management.
- Good analgesic properties
- Good sleep aid
- Dual effects
- Solid THC level of 22%
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14 ounces outdoors|
|Lineage:||SFV OG Kush|
|Height:||Up to 47 inches|
For photoperiod strains, which require a specific light cycle to initiate flowering, a typical light cycle would be 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness per day during the vegetative stage. Once the plants have reached the desired size and structure, the light cycle is changed to 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness to trigger flowering. This light cycle should be maintained until the plants are ready to be harvested.
Harpoon Rock Feminized
Pineapple Haze Feminized
Purple Jazz Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Tahoe Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate