- Nearly all Indica
- Big Harvests
- Hardy Landrace Cultivar
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Taskenti Strain
Quintessential landrace Taskenti Feminized Cannabis Seeds is an almost 100% Indica strain. Strong, burly limbs won’t need any support to hold the big colas. She has resistance to harmful vermin other common marijuana problems, although her lush foliage needs trimming to hinder mold development. Closing its vegetative stage in as little as a month, multiple harvests are possible per year. Resinous trichome covered buds make Taskenti Feminized a favorite among hash and concentrate makers. She prefers soil as the substrate of choice, but also does well in a hydroponic setup. Yields are outstanding, indoors using a Sea of Green a pound per meter is possible, while outside up to 25 ounces per plant can be achieved, all from a plant between three and five feet.
- A landrace strain
- Almost pure Indica
- Needs some pruning
- Excellent yields
Experience the Taskenti Strain
No Sativa effects from Taskenti Feminized Cannabis Seeds, just relaxing Indica goodness. No jitters or hyperactivity, less paranoia or other head trips, this 18% THC beauty delivers a solid body stone, without overwhelming. It’s a happy high, best suited for winding down at the end of the day, as drowsiness does occur. Smoked in moderation, it doesn’t necessarily cause couch lock, but it does lessen motivation for moving around. A great sleep aid and natural analgesic, MMJ patients say that it battles migraines, anxiousness, rheumatism, and anything tension related. The taste is very hash-like, with skunky, citrus, mint, pine, and sweet notes. It can be harsh, make sure to take short tokes.
- Indica effects
- 18% THC
- Body rocking high
- Good for MMJ patients
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 18%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18-25 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 39-59 inches|
Airflow is crucial for healthy plants, spreading CO2 which encourages photosynthesis, drying moisture, and keeping mold spores and mildew from settling on the foliage
Triangle Kush Feminized
Hindu Kush Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Taskenti Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate