- Good daytime strain
- Can grow up to 9 feet tall
- Heavy yields
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Tijuana Strain
Breeders combined Sativa legends Kali Mist and Original Haze to create Tijuana Feminized Cannabis Seeds. Able to handle cool temps, TJ thrives in a warm, sunny, Mediterranean growing seasons. Heavy colas on spindly branches mean you will have to supply support. Averaging six feet but capable of stretching to nine feet, dealing with its height is a grower’s main concern. Topping is a viable option, while scrogging is the easiest, and also accommodates the limbs. Pest-averse Tijuana Feminized has nice yields of 14 ounces per meter indoors, and 18 ounces per plant alfresco.
- Excellent lineage
- Limbs need support
- Very tall
- Solid harvests
Experience the Tijuana Strain
When smoking the flower from Tijuana Feminized Cannabis Seeds, you get sour citrusy notes inherited from parent Kali Mist. In the garden she gets her aroma from the other parent, Original Haze. Woodsy and freshly turned soil infuse your grow area. 19% THC means you can enjoy smoking more of this wonderful tasting herb while not losing control. Toked in moderation, concentration improves, artistic and innovative solutions appear, and mood improves. Purely a daytime strain, you will get relaxing Indica effects at the end of the buzz, signaling that it’s time to spark up again. MMJ patients testify to its healing properties, using TJ to battle depression, low energy, migraines, cramps, and arthritis.
- 19% THC
- Sativa dominant
- Daytime effects
- MMJ users love it
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 19%|
|Taste and Smell:||Sweet|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 18 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 106 inches|
Yes, do your research and have the proper equipment, taking on challenges is how you gain experience
Grape Killer 99
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Mexican Haze Feminized
Pure Indica Feminized
Critical Jack Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Tijuana Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate