- Huge yields
- Massive buds
- Tasty terpene profile
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the Triple XL Strain
Like most Autos, Triple XL Autoflower Cannabis Seeds outperform indoors compared to outside. In this case, the difference is huge, where yields in a controlled environment can reach an unbelievable 35 ounces per meter squared, compared to only 7 ounces per plant outside. That’s from a cultivar that only reaches 30 inches in height! Fantastic genetics courtesy of Northern Lights #5, Big Bud, and Green Crack make this one of the highest-yielding autos on the site. Able to thrive in almost any environment, substrate choice is based on user experience; the simplest is organic soil. Outdoors she is not susceptible to common marijuana maladies and can thrive in high humidity. Indoors use the Screen of Green method to maximize yields, and gently prune the lower boughs to improve airflow if she gets too bushy.
- Great parents
- Huge yields indoors, up to 35 ounces
- Only two and a half feet tall
- Can handle humid conditions
Experience the Triple XL Strain
Well-balanced effects highlight the experience with Triple XL Autoflower Cannabis. Slightly Indica dominant, there is a strong Sativa influence to start the high. Perfect for finishing the day’s duties, you get a mental boost, with improved concentration, energy, and confidence. About halfway through the experience, the Indica kicks in, shutting down the energy levels, making finding a comfortable spot with some snacks a priority. MMJ patients suffering from sleeplessness or appetite problems take advantage of these traits, claiming it helps with those issues. They also tout her effectiveness against arthritis, depression, and chronic headaches. The taste is unique, with a fresh loam base with a touch of skunk, and a note of berries and citrus over the top.
- Slightly Indica dominant
- 20% THC
- Mixed Indica and Sativa effects
- Very effective therapeutically
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:||Citrus|
|Flowers in:||8-10 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 35 ounces indoors|
|Lineage:||Northern Lights #5|
|Height:||Up to 30 inches|
Regularly inspect your plants for signs of nutrient burn such as yellowing or browning of the tips of leaves, and adjust your nutrient regimen as needed
THC Level: 20%
Blue Jack City
Auto Cannabis Seeds
THC Level: 13%
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 18%
Gold Leaf Autoflower
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 28%
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
Triple XL Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate