- High resistance to disease, pests
- Very psychoactive effects
- Tons of trichomes
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the White Amnesia Strain
Highly resilient against pathogens and insects, White Amnesia Feminized Cannabis Seeds grow well indoors or out. Outside provide a low-humidity, balmy, Mediterranean-type growing season for the best results. Harvest early, long before the first frost, which can negatively affect your plant. Indoors use a SOG (Sea of Green) to max out yields, combining it with a hydro setup if you are capable. Medium heights for a Sativa make White Amnesia easy to manage, generally between five and five and a half feet tall. Yields are excellent, 21 ounces per meter squared indoors, and 25 ounces per plant outside.
- Resists disease and bugs
- Doesn’t like cold
- Around 66 inches tall
- Big harvests
Experience the White Amnesia Strain
Striking strongly and swiftly, smoking White Amnesia Feminized Cannabis has a strongly Sativa effect. Trippy, heady, slightly psychedelic experiences await the toker, and with 22% THC its pays off in spades. Excellent for parties and gatherings of like-minded stoners, some people experience short-term memory lapses and lack of focus, very unlike most Sativas. Zesty but also sweet, along with earthy taste are the main flavors from the creamy smoke of White Amnesia Feminized Cannabis, along with verdant, herbal notes. MMJ patients dealing with low-energy or mood issues recommend White Amnesia to help in their battle, and say it also fights headaches, arthritis, and other ailments.
- Mood boosting weed
- 22% THC
- Strong cerebral effects
- Sweet, earthy, and herbal taste
|Strain||Sativa Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 22%|
|Taste and Smell:||Spicy|
|Flowers in:||10-12 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 21-25 ounces outdoors|
|Height:||Up to 59-67 inches|
It’s important to note that the length of the veg stage can also be influenced by the type of cannabis plant you are growing. Autoflowering strains typically have a shorter veg stage, as they flower automatically after a certain number of weeks, regardless of the light cycle. In contrast, photoperiod strains require a specific light cycle in order to flower, and the veg stage can last much longer in these plants
Siberian Snow Feminized
San Fernando Valley
Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Pineapple Haze Feminized
Harpoon Rock Feminized
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
White Amnesia Feminized Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days
Germination How-To for Feminized Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate