- Fast Flowering
- Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Up to 20% THC
- Good yields
|FREE & DISCREET |
- Free Shipping in the USA!
- Orders Typically Arrive in a Week to Ten Days
- No Hassle Damage Policy
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Bank Transfer
- Credit or Debit Cards
- 25 Years in the Business
- First Rate Customer Support
- Affordable Pricing
- Multiple, Convenient Ways to Pay
- Germination Guaranteed
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
80% Indica 20% Sativa
|THC:||Up to 20%|
|Taste and Smell:|| Earthy|
|Flowers in:||8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 14-17 ounces per 3ft2|
|Lineage:|| White Widow|
North American Strains
Cultivating White Rhino Feminized
Created by Green House Seed Company, highly Indica dominant White Rhino Feminized is an interesting strain, in that it prefers a damp environment. The Continental climate fits it nicely, not to many breeds thrive in hot, humid conditions, so you should take advantage of this trait. Dampness does not equal wetness, however, so don’t overdo it. As a medium sized plant, White Rhino also thrives indoors, and you can use a hydroponic setup also. Being a low maintenance cultivar, it does well in almost any conditions. Good yields of up to 17 ounces outdoors and 14 ounces indoors makes White Rhino a great value.
White Rhino is a creeper, meaning it takes a while for it’s effects to set in, so be patient when you smoke it. It starts with a head rush high followed by an anesthetized body effect. Clear the couch, your going to be using it, as the high settles in you’ll get a contented, pleasant feeling of heaviness. Perfect for napping, and also as a sleep aid, White Rhino really shows its Indica side. It is perfect for lazy, rainy evenings in front of the TV or weekends when you want to unwind, and with a THC level at 20%, it’s plenty strong enough to send you to dreamland.
On top of being great recreationally, White Rhino has great therapeutic properties. Achy joints, PMS, knotty muscles, headaches, and nausea are among the afflictions White Rhino combats. Depression and anxiousness, sleeplessness and decreased appetite are lessoned, and White Rhino has been used to improve mood.
Flavors and Aroma
White Rhino is a treat for the senses with a powerful and sweet aroma. Penetrating and sharp, the smell is pungent and earthy, and very unique. The taste is also one of a kind, with pine, spice, and herbaceous notes.
The Continental Climate has very hot, short, and humid summers followed by brutally cold winters, typical in the Northeastern and some of the Central United States. Not ideal for marijuana cultivating, you are better off growing in a greenhouse or indoors, unless your strain is mold resistant. Other pathogens also thrive there. If your strain grows in this climate, it’ll grow almost anywhere.
- Deals! – find the best prices on marijuana seeds
- Marijuana Grow Guides – all the information you need
- Delivery Guaranteed
- Grow journals – keep track of your growing, and see how others are doing
- Marijuana Grow Kits – Everything needed for cultivating from seed to flower!
- Germination guaranteed
- Autoflower seeds – harvest in 10 to 14 weeks – multiple harvests – Easy for new growers
- Mix Packs – Up to 50% cheaper than buying individually
- Very discreet shipping and handling
- Free shipping to U.S. states
- Forum – interact with other growers, share tips and tricks, reviews
- Blog – Read fantastic articles by experts in the Cannabis business!