- Super fast flowering period
- Easy as it gets grow
- 1st place 1995 High Times Cannabis Cup
- High THC
|24 hour Client|
- ACH: Automated Clearing House network.
- Email Address: Zelle and Cashapp.
- Mail: cash, a check or a money order.
- Pay by Bitcoin:
- Credit / Debit Card
- - Discreet deliveries
- - Uncomplicated payment options
- - 24 hour customer service
- - Guaranteed germination
- - Continuous BOGO promotions
- - A huge variety of premier cannabis seeds
- - Top quality marijuana seeds with stabile genetics
Grow the White Widow Auto Strain
The perfect plant for new growers, White Widow Autoflower Cannabis Seeds become one of the easiest autos to grow. First place at the 1995 High Times Cannabis Cup tells you a little of the joy you are going to receive from growing one of the best cultivars on the planet. Around three feet tall, you should be harvesting resin-drenched buds in about eight weeks. She thrives in a hydroponic setup significantly better indoors, yielding up to a pound per meter squared, compared to just three ounces per plant outside. Low maintenance, high yields, and great pot, what more could you ask for?
- Champion Strain
- Maybe the easiest to grow breed available
- About 36 inches tall
- Better inside
Experience the White Widow Auto Strain
Up to 25% THC levels that are slightly more Indica dominant than its photoperiod sister (due to the added ruderalis) make White Widow Autoflower Cannabis a very relaxing, calming strain. The Sativa sets a happy, energizing, and uplifting mood to start the experience. When the Indica kicks in, it’s soothing and body-oriented, but you continue to feel euphoric. White Widow is a classic Indica but doesn’t cause drowsiness or couch-lock unless you overindulge. Medical users appreciate using it as a therapeutic aid for its ability to allow tokers to stay productive while delivering Indica benefits. It is said to treat various ailments and as an analgesic, fighting migraines, depression, muscle and joint inflammation, and tension. Straightforward tastes of strong earthiness, along with both spicy and sweet notes.
- Outstanding 25% THC
- Indica dominant
- Ability to use during the day
- Great therapy aid
More Info here
|Strain||Indica Dominant Hybrid|
|THC:||Up to 25%|
|Taste and Smell:||Spicy|
|Flowers in:||6-8 Weeks|
|Yields:||Up to 11-16 ounces indoors|
|Height:||Up to 20-43 inches|
Autoflowering plants prefer a well-draining soil that’s rich in organic matter
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 14%
Blue Fruit Autoflower
THC Level: 18%
Northern Cream Auto
|Strain: Sativa Dominant|
THC Level: 20%
Amnesia Kush Autoflower
|Strain: Indica Dominant|
THC Level: 21%
- Free Grow Guide – Let Kyle Kushman give you all the tips, tricks, and information you need!
- Strain-specific information – Time to germination, Grow medium, Effects, and MORE!
- Over 400 marijuana seeds to choose from – Mix Packs, Autoflowering, Deals, and more!
- Germination Guarantee!
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY! – Discreet Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
- GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- WHAT TYPE OF GROWER ARE YOU? – Gets you on the right path!
- Nutrients and Fertilizers – with detailed instructions
- Meet the Experts – Kyle Kushman, Steve DeAngelo, Nikki Lastreto & Swami Chaitanya, former NFL player Ricky Williams, Eric Brandstad, and The Dank Duchess!
- Diary section, where you can check other growers’ progress, and keep track of your own.
- A fantastic forum where you can get all your questions answered, an invaluable resource.
Live support by phone, live chat, or email
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $115
No fuss seed replacement if they fail to germinate
Discreet, crush-proof packaging, FREE replacement for damage or non-delivery
White Widow Autoflower Cannabis Seeds Germination Guide
Time needed: 5 days.
Germination How-To for Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
- Get your supplies
paper towels, a clean dish, filtered or distilled water, tweezers, and seeds
- Dampen two paper towels
paper should be moist, but not dripping
- Put on paper towel on the plate
don’t let any water collect on plate, if it does, remove it
- Put seeds on dish
gently use your tweezers to put the seeds, one at a time and an inch apart, on the paper towel covered dish, until desired number is reached
- Cover the dish
lay moistened second paper over the seeds, carefully covering them
- Put the seeds, dish, and towels in a warm, dry area
kitchen cabinets or drawer work well
- Check the seeds often
rewet the paper towels if they dry out
- When they sprout taproots, they are germinated
they can take up to 5 days to germinate